How to Download TikTok MP3 on Android Phones, iPhones or iPads, and PC
The fastest and easiest way to save videos is to copy a link and paste it on the main page of our website snaptikt.com TikTok, ex musically (also known as Douyin in China) is a social network for viewing and creating short viral videos. The application for this social network takes leading positions for the number of installations worldwide. The official app allows you to save your videos, as well as your friends’ videos, but the bad news is that each saved video will have a watermark
Find the TikTok mp3 that you want to convert
- Open the TT app and find the video that you want to save as an MP3. You will see a “Share” icon on the right of the screen. Tap it and then tap “Copy link” on the next screen.
- If you use a desktop browser such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari, you can easily copy the link from the browser's address bar when you watch a single TikTok.
Paste the link at the top of the page.
- You can use our TikTok mp3 converter on any page of the site. Convert TikTok videos to MP3 absolutely free and in a matter of seconds!
- If you use a mobile device such as an Android or iOS phone, long tap on the input form to paste the copied link of TikTok sound downloader. If you are a desktop user, you can paste the link with the Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut.
- Almost done. Now press the button and download T snaptikt.com.
Download TikTok mp3 music
- Tap format to select MP3/MP4
- If everything went ok, a "Results" page will open. Scroll down to see a "Download MP3" link at the bottom of the page
- Sometimes it maybe an M4A link instead of mp3. Most media players can support M4A now, since it is an integral part of the MP4.
- At times you will not be able to see an audio link. This means that mp3 is not available for this specific TT track. Try to find another one with similar music. We are working on this problem and it will be fixed soon.